Really unsure of what i am hoping for tomorrow.
I got a big day tomorrow. Miss RMIT. it may be the biggest show ive ever been too.
Certainly I will try my best. But for what??? The crown? Or not.
Joining a contest, i hope i will get the crown. I want it so bad and I want it very much indeed.
But what is the cost when I got it? Bet that it isnt a tiny thing :)) even when I have not got that, I got some notoriety, some that I barely know hate me :)) it is really extremely fucking ridiculous :)) But whether they hate me or not, I wont give up. I try my best and whether the results, I deserve it.
Thank you my dear friends for supporting me and helping me all those time.
Thank you my big sis for what you have done for me. It is such the most beautiful thing I have ever had.
Thank you my "crazy one" for all the sweet moments of encouraging and loving.
Thank you my families for the exciting times when talking about my preparing and practicing for the the contest.
I will never forget what you have done to me.
Everyone has their own fate. However I think I am a lucky one.
Waiting for tomorrow...Nothing to be sure but one thing I can tell for sure: I will never let anyone down!
Night everyone :x
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét